For a limited time, if you pre-order our new polo and hat, the lesson will come out as free.
The new polo & hat will ship in July, but you can have the lesson whenever you want. The polo will be using our brand new recycled fabric. It has a soft, natural hand feel, and of course, has all of the performance properties you expect in our versatile polo shirts.
We even retooled the sizing to provide a better, truer fit.
You’ll also be able to get our first, limited-edition hat too (you asked, we listened).
Get access to Ryan to help you return to mid-season form. You'll be a step ahead when the courses lift their restrictions.
How It Works:
After your online lesson purchase, we'll send you an email with a link to your Lesson Form.
You'll fill out some information to help us tailor your lesson plan and videos to you:
1. Your one goal for the lesson.
(Fix slice or hook; Help with chipping inconsistencies; Better contact with irons; Putting nerves).
2. Any other relevant information you want us to know.
(Past injuries; Handicap; Do you play a draw or fade?; You have minimal outdoor access; Etc).
(You'll also be able to reply to the initial email with videos of your swing and what you want to work on.)
1. Video comparison of your swing with a Tour player so you have a guide for the future.
2. Video tutorial of tailored-for-you drills to work on during practice.
3. A tailored-for-you written practice plan.
4. A contact you can follow up with whenever you're ready to do some Before & After comparisons. We want to make sure you're happy with the progress.